Apple Cobbler Parfaits
Created by Noelle Kelly of East Lansing, Michigan
- 2 Michigan Gala or Honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored, and cubes (1/4 inch)
- 1/2 cup dried and sweetened cranberries
Cut the apples in cubes and mix in the cranberries. Set aside.
- 2 Gala or Honeycrisp apples, peeled, cored and cut in 4
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- 3 Tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all ingredients in a Vitamix® or food processor and blend until smooth.
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup dried and unsweetened cranberries
- 3 dates, pitted
Place all ingredients in the food processor and process until mixture resembles wet sand.
Mix Apple mix into the Apple puree to make the apple cobbler mix. Add 1-2 Tablespoons of Apple Cobbler to a parfait glass. Top with 2 Tablespoons of the almond crumble. Alternate until you end with 1 Tablespoon of the apple cobbler. Enjoy!