Looking for some fun Michigan Apple activities?
Download these printable activity pages.
With help from a grown up, cut an apple in half across the core. What shape do you see? With your grown up, send us a picture with your answer to our Facebook page.
Michigan Apple Games
Play one of our online games.
Fly Mac through the apple orchard by tapping the screen to boost him into the air. You have to time your taps perfectly to push him in between the worms that are trying to get him. It’s a really tough game, but it’s a blast!
Help save the orchard by smashing the worms trying to eat your delicious apples. Tap the worms on the screen to get points, tap and miss and you will lose points. Good luck trying to beat your best game!
Try these healthy snacks with help from a grown up!
They are fun and healthy ways to snack on Michigan Apples!
- Mix up a quick fruit salad with 1 chopped Michigan Apple, a small can of drained mandarin oranges, a sliced banana and top with toasted coconut.
- Spread Michigan Apple slices with peanut butter then dip in your favorite cereal.
- Add a finely chopped Michigan Apple to a jar of prepared salsa. Serve with whole grain tortilla chips.
- Top your scoop of low-fat vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt with Michigan Apple slices and 1-2 tbsp. of caramel topping or just a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve Michigan Apple wedges with 2 tbsp. of peanut butter or vanilla yogurt.