Easy Apple Crumble Pie
- 1 (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup toasted chopped almonds
- 2 cans (21 oz. each) Michigan Apple pie filling
Total Fat 15g,
Trans Fat 2g
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of graham crust with vegetable cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes; cool on wire rack.
Meanwhile, combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in almonds.
Place cooled crust on baking sheet. Spoon pie filling into crust. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over apple filling. Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until crumb topping is golden. Serve warm.