Cheesy Apple Bacon Phyllo Cups
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Yield: 15 pieces
- 1 box (1.9 oz) phyllo shells (15 pieces)
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 small Michigan Gala apple, finely chopped
- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 ounces gouda cheese, shredded
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If phyllo shells are in freezer, place on counter to bring to room temperature.
- In medium bowl, stir bacon, apple, goat cheese, gouda and hot sauce until well combined.
- Place phyllo shells on rimmed baking pan. Divide cheese mixture between phyllo shells. Transfer to oven and bake 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately.