Caramel Apple Pizza
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Marzetti’s caramel apple dip
- 1 Boboli Italian pizza crust (14 oz.)
- 2 large Michigan Apples*, cored, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted cashews
- 1/4 cup Marzetti’s caramel apple dip
Makes 8 servings
Calories per serving 379
Total Fat 18g
Combine cream cheese and 1/3 cup caramel apple dip until well blended. Place bread shell on baking sheet. Spread mixture evenly to within 1-inch of edge of shell.
Toss apples with sugar and cinnamon until evenly coated. Arrange slices spoke fashion over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup caramel apple dip over apples and nuts.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm.
* Suggested Michigan Apple varieties to use: Ida Red, Rome, Empire, Gala, Jonagold, Jonathan, McIntosh.