- 3 tablespoons frozen Michigan Apple Juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- Dash white pepper
- 1 package (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese filled tortellini
- 2 cups sliced red Michigan Apples
- 2 cups shredded salad greens
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted, optional
Per serving, 1 1/3 cups
4 g Fat
23 mg Cholesterol
41 g Carbohydrates
234 mg Sodium
3 g Fiber
Combine Michigan Apple Juice concentrate, corn syrup, vinegar, sugar, garlic salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and cool thoroughly. In large mixing bowl combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Toss gently with Apple Juice dressing and serve immediately.
Suggested Michigan Apple varieties to use: Empire, Gala, Ida Red, Jonagold, Jonathan, McIntosh, Red Delicious or Rome.