Apple Gingered Fish
- 1 pound orange roughy or salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup Michigan Apple Cider or Michigan Apple Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 cup diced, red Michigan Apples
- 1/2 cup diced mangos
- 1 sliced and quartered kiwi
- 1/4 cup sweet and sour sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 servings
Per serving, 3 oz. fish, 1/2 cup Apple Relish
- 150 Calories
- 1 g Fat
- 23 mg Cholesterol
- 18 g Carbohydrate
- 111 mg Sodium
- 2 g Dietary Fiber
Wash fish and cut into serving pieces. Combine Michigan Apple Cider, garlic and the 1/2 teaspoon gingerroot. Place cider mixture and fish in airtight container or plastic bag and refrigerate 1 hour.
While fish is marinating, prepare relish. In small bowl, combine relish ingredients. Cover and refrigerate.
Grill or broil fish until fish flakes and is done. Serve hot with Apple Relish.