Apple Turkey Wraps
- 1 1/3 cups diced red Michigan Apples
- 1/2 cup low-fat lemon yogurt
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inches in diameter
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 6 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 2 ounces thinly sliced havarti cheese
- 2 cups clover sprouts
- 4 servings
Per serving, 1 wrap
- 330 Calories
- 10 g Fat
- 33 mg Cholesterol
- 18 g Protein
- 42 g Carbohydrates
- 751 mg Sodium
- 3 g Dietary Fiber
Combine Michigan Apples and yogurt. Set aside.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Divide and arrange remaining ingredients evenly over tortillas. Place ¼ of Apple mixture down center of each tortilla. Fold 2 opposite sides in about 1 ½ – inches and roll. Cut each wrap in half and serve immediately.
Suggested Michigan Apple varieties to use: Empire, Gala, Golden Delicious, Ida Red, Jonagold, Jonathan, McIntosh, Red Delicious or Rome.