Apple, Bacon & Cheddar Flatbread
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) garlic-flavored naan bread (2 pieces)
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Michigan Gala apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Place bacon on rimmed baking pan in single layer. Transfer to oven and bake 18 to 20 minutes or until crisp; leave oven on. Transfer bacon to paper-towel lined plate and let cool before roughly chopping.
2. Place naan pieces on rimmed baking pan. Top with cheese, apple, rosemary, thyme and bacon. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until naan is slightly crisp and toppings are warmed through.
3. Serve flatbreads with parsley and drizzle with honey. Cut each flatbread into 4 pieces and serve immediately.