Harvest Apple Pie
- 1 refrigerated pastry pie crust
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can (5 oz.) evaporated skim milk
- 1 can (21 oz.) Michigan Apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 2 tablespoons nonfat caramel ice cream topping
Per serving, 1/8 pie
9 g Fat
35 mg Cholesterol
47 g Carbohydrates
220 mg Sodium
1 g Fiber
Place pastry in 9-inch glass pie plate according to package directions for single crust. Set aside.
In mixing bowl, beat together pumpkin, sugar, egg, salt, spice and milk until smooth. Pour into pie crust. Using spoon, evenly dot pumpkin filling with Michigan Apple pie filling. Sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with topping.
Bake on lowest oven rack at 375°F. about 45 minutes or until filling is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool completely before serving. Store in refrigerator.