Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Yield: 15 pieces
• 1 box (1.9 oz) phyllo shells (15 pieces)
• 2 slices bacon, cooked and finely chopped
• 1/2 small Michigan Gala apple, finely chopped
• 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
• 2 ounces gouda cheese, shredded
• Dash hot sauce
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If phyllo shells are in freezer, place on counter to bring to room temperature.
2. In medium bowl, stir bacon, apple, goat cheese, gouda and hot sauce until well combined.
3. Place phyllo shells on rimmed baking pan. Divide cheese mixture between phyllo shells. Transfer to oven and bake 15 minutes or until light golden brown.
4. Garnish with chives and serve immediately.