Michigan Apple Kids Activities
Looking for some fun Michigan Apple activities?
Download some printable activity pages here.
Try these healthy snacks with help from a grown up!
They are fun and healthy ways to snack on Michigan Apples!
- Mix up a quick fruit salad with 1 chopped Michigan Apple, a small can of drained mandarin oranges, a sliced banana and top with toasted coconut.
- Spread Michigan Apple slices with peanut butter then dip in your favorite cereal.
- Add a finely chopped Michigan Apple to a jar of prepared salsa. Serve with whole grain tortilla chips.
- Top your scoop of low-fat vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt with Michigan Apple slices and 1-2 tbsp. of caramel topping or just a dash of cinnamon.
- Serve Michigan Apple wedges with 2 tbsp. of peanut butter or vanilla yogurt.