• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• ¾ teaspoon chopped fresh sage
• ¾ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
• 1-1/4 pounds ground pork
• Kosher salt and ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 2 Gala apples
• 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
• 1-1/2 cups fresh arugula
1. In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sage and thyme.
2. Form pork into four burger patties; season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; place burger patties in skillet. Cook 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F. Transfer burgers to plate; cover with foil.
4. Core apples and cut into ½-inch rings.
5. Return skillet to medium-high heat; add apples to skillet. In batches if necessary, cook 4 minutes or until tender crisp, turning once.
6. Spread tops of buns with mayonnaise mixture. Divide apple rings between bottoms of buns. Place burgers over apples; top with arugula and tops of buns.