• 6 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
• 3 tablespoons melted butter
• 1 egg
• 4 ounces room temperature cream cheese
• ¼ cup Greek yogurt
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
• 4 Michigan Apples
• Mint leaves, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and butter.
2. In mixing bowl, beat egg, cream cheese, yogurt, cornstarch, sugar, lemon juice and cardamom until smooth.
3. Cut 1/2 inch off tops and bottoms of apple. Place apples and apple tops on small rimmed baking pan. Using melon baller, hollow out apples, leaving about 1/2-inch thick layer of apple flesh around outside.
4. Divide graham cracker mixture between apples and press into bottoms of apples, forming bottom crust. Divide cream cheese mixture between apples.
5. Transfer to oven. Bake 15 minutes; transfer apple tops to small plate. Return apples to oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until cream cheese mixture is set.
6. Transfer pan to wire rack; let cool 20 minutes. Cover apples with apple tops. Transfer pan to refrigerator and let chill at least 4 hours or overnight. Serve garnished with mint leaves.